Are you or one of your children considering post–secondary education?
There may be funding opportunities that you have not considered such as scholarships and bursaries available to assist with the cost associated.
Where to start:
- Talk to the guidance counselor at your high school, or the admissions office at the post-secondary institute you wish to attend, and ask for a list of scholarships/bursaries that may pertain to you
- Go to the First Nation/ Metis / Inuit Center on Campus and ask how to access any available funding for Aboriginal students
Some of the resources available to assist you in the process:
- British Columbia Scholarships, Grants, Bursaries & Awards: Click Here
- The Indigenous Bursaries Search Tool: Click Here
- First Nations Health Authority Scholarship and Bursary Resource Guide: Click Here